By Omar Faiz,Simon Blackburn,David Moffat
Anatomy at a Glance:
- Addresses the elemental strategies of anatomy in an hugely visible, easy-to-remember way
- Features new chapters outlining anatomical terminology and simple embryology
- Includes extra insurance of imaging concepts resembling CT and MRI
- Offers loose on-line flashcards for self-assessment and revision at www.wiley.com/go/anatomyataglance
To discover extra in regards to the at a Glance sequence, please stopover at www.ataglanceseries.com
Read or Download Anatomy at a Glance PDF
Best anatomy books
An knowing of the way the making a song voice capabilities could be a prerequisite for all those that desire to educate making a song. And primary to any secure and effective instructing strategy is the popularity that the making a song voice is a sensible unit. as a result, this moment variation, just like the first, describes the anatomy and body structure of respiring and phonation and examines the acoustical legislation beneficial for an realizing of resonation.
Basic cortical parts obtain a defmed enter which makes them particularly appropria te for investigating cortical capabilities. The striate sector is the single isocortical box which might be delineated unequivocally within the human mind. however, there were just a couple of morphological experiences of this actual zone (cytoarchitectonic experiences: Bailey and Von Bonin 1951, Beck 1934, Von Economo and Koskinas 1925, Filimo noff 1932; myeloarchitectonic reports: Sanides and Vitzthum 1965, Vogt and Vogt 1919; pigmentoarchitectonic experiences: Braak H 1976, 1977).
Throughout early glossy Europe, the starting to be medical perform of dissection triggered new and insightful rules concerning the human physique. This selection of essays explores the impression of anatomical wisdom on wider problems with studying and culture.
This publication describes the lifestyles cycle of a special endocrine gland that's completely crucial for the institution and upkeep of being pregnant in all mammalian species. The corpus luteum is exclusive since it is shaped and destroyed each (non-fertile) reproductive cycle. whilst fertilization happens, the corpus luteum is rescued or maintained.
- Micromanipulation in Assisted Conception
- Anatomy: A Pressing Concern in Exercise Physiology - Commitment to Professionalism
- Nerve and Muscle
- Das Pflege-Stärkungsgesetz 2: Pflegeversicherung 2.0 - die Änderungen meistern (Reihe Recht 8) (German Edition)
- Atlas of Color-Coded Doppler Sonography: Vascular and Soft Tissue Structures of the Upper Extremity, Thoracic Outlet and Neck
Extra info for Anatomy at a Glance
Anatomy at a Glance by Omar Faiz,Simon Blackburn,David Moffat