By Mark D. Barnes
Throw out gradebooks and meet the overview method of the future!
Mark Barnes’s formulation for suggestions, titled SE2R (Summarize, clarify, Redirect, Resubmit), has added beautiful effects to the forward-thinking colleges that experience attempted it. the strategy during this e-book will loosen after which holiday your classroom’s dependence at the “A-through-F” grading process that does little greater than silence scholar voices.
Delving into what fairly motivates scholars, the ebook covers:
- How GPA is a vintage instance of “the tail wagging the dog”
- Utilizing cellular units and social networks to maximise some great benefits of SE2R
- Addressing and overcoming bureaucratic resistance to change
Read or Download Assessment 3.0: Throw Out Your Grade Book and Inspire Learning PDF
Similar education theory_1 books
John Zubizarreta of Columbia collage leads off this quantity of Honors in perform with a revised model of his presidential tackle on the 2010 annual NCHC convention in Kansas urban, Missouri. His speech, entitled “A Penny’s worthy of Reflections on Honors Education,” used to be, in a attribute honors mode, interactive.
First released in 2012. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an Informa company.
Bhutan is a rustic within the Himalayas with a comparatively new schooling approach and a distinct governmental philosophy referred to as Gross nationwide Happiness. This booklet explores the historical past, tradition, demanding situations, and possibilities of education in Bhutan. It discusses themes together with ancient views on Buddhist monastic schooling, the nearby and foreign impact on academic improvement, conventional scientific schooling, greater schooling, and the evolution of Bhutanese academic coverage, to call yet a number of.
Bachelorarbeit aus dem Jahr 2014 im Fachbereich Sozialpädagogik / Sozialarbeit, word: 1,7, Hochschule Fulda, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Die vorliegende Arbeit setzt sich mit der Thematik Sexueller Kindesmissbrauch durch Mütter auseinander. Sie beleuchtet den aktuellen Forschungsstand und kristallisiert die wichtigsten Forschungserlebnisse heraus.
- Fixing Truancy Now: Inviting Students Back to Class
- Violence against women: Why it persists
- How to Be Heard: Ten Lessons Teachers Need to Advocate for their Students and Profession
- Self-Study Teacher Research: Improving Your Practice Through Collaborative Inquiry
- Junge Geflüchtete in der Ganztagsschule: Integration gestalten – Bildung fördern – Chancen eröffnen / Jahrbuch Ganztagsschule 2017 (German Edition)
Additional info for Assessment 3.0: Throw Out Your Grade Book and Inspire Learning
Assessment 3.0: Throw Out Your Grade Book and Inspire Learning by Mark D. Barnes